Search This Blog

ابحث على الانترنت مجددا

Friday, July 10, 2020

What can make my skin glow naturally

since I was in my teenage years
 I started applying raw (natural) honey on my face. 
. Which I did consider annoying and wanted to eliminate somehow.
So I applied raw honey 2–3 times a week and the number of my pimples drastically decreased. OK. Perfect.
*I applied the honey just before bedtime; it can be easily washed in the morning - no soap needed.
But there was another thing I noticed back then. Even after the first week, my skin appeared more radiant and I wasn’t sure why.
When I was about 20 yo I started neglecting this routine - I didn’t need acne treatment,
During the next few years - the time of my bachelor and master studies and a part-time job - my skin started looking more and more tired, it appeared even grayish when I didn’t have enough time to sleep.
I really needed to do something, so I decided to try the honey mask again.

The next morning my skin felt rejuvenated but I thought it was just my imagination. But instead performed the same procedure for five days in a row.
The result was impressive - I successfully managed to make my skin glow naturally. And I still apply honey to my face every other week or so - just because it makes it look soft, nourished and radiant. And it’s cheap. But also sticky 

No comments:

Egypt Today

Videos