Search This Blog

ابحث على الانترنت مجددا

Friday, May 22, 2020

Discovering many good things about Lock down due to Corona COVID-19


Discovering many good things about Lock down due to Corona COVID-19

A British website asked his followers to state #onegoodthing about Lock down applied during COVID-19 Pandemic , here we list to you some of many good thing were listed on hashtag created on Twitter for that 

New House Mate ( New Baby ) maternity leave 1 month and Covid 2 months

Spending more time with Little ones

Finishing many Levels in Candy Crush Saga

Regain my natural Hair Colour after 30 years 

Ozone layer Hole much less

Animals are happier walking in Empty Streets

Rediscovered my love for Reading

No door to door Jesus Salesman ringing door bell

Better understanding of my mental Health motivators and others

First Ever BBQ in my Garden

Rediscover my house Garden and that I like Farming 

Time for daily sporting

Working as a support worker

Discovered how to record my Phone screen

Cooking meals for my family daily

Singing together with my neighbors from Windows and Balcony

No Football so I have not been 2nd best for Liverpool FC

Make more money from focusing on trading bitcoins 

Sit in the Sun getting nice Tan 

I discovered I am finally ready to dump my BF

Not having to go to work

Teaching my dog new tricks Like Social Distancing 



No comments:

Egypt Today

Videos